Patient telehealth visits are available during normal office hours. Please select the option below that best fits your needs or contact us to setup an telehealth call or with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does it work?
- It's easy and no appointment is needed! Fill out the form or email us at email@example.com to get started. We'll follow-up to confirm your telehealth appointment and then we'll connect you virtually to a Priority Care provider. Please have your insurance card and credit card on hand when you register.
- In your Telemedicine visit, the health care provider will:
- Review your medical history, including allergies and medications you are taking,
- Conduct a virtual exam, and
- Provide diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
- Have any prescription(s) electronically transmitted to your pharmacy. Opioids may not be prescribed during a Telehealth visit.
Telehealth appointment request
"*" indicates required fields